National Hot Rod Reunion

DIV1RACER-2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Well i can finally say out loud that the Hot Rod Reunion is for sure! I committed to too many customer "project " cars this winter & everything was delayed for all the usual reasons?

Long & short of story , car is finally out of trailer and on the rack ! :clap :clap

I will be there !!

Stop by and B.S.

bluescreamer

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Denny
Its about time you took a break, the work will still be there when you get back. ENJOY your self
Will see you at Columbus, will be going to Indy for the Goodguys, leaving tomorrow morning.
Could stop for lunch if you aren't to busy.:coffee: I believe I still have your
cell number.
Allen

DIV1RACER-2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Lunch

Allen ,

Lets do the lunch thing tomorrow. Call me & i meet you @ the interstate! :clap

Shop 724-222-1350
Cell 724-263-0009

looking foward to some fun for a change !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Lets do the lunch thing tomorrow. Call me & i meet you @ the interstate! :clap

CAN I COME TOO????????????
I-70 & Murtland????????????? I'll be the 58 Edsel on the side of the road eastbound. Remember Denny................I called in several times to your business about getting it towed in and repaired.....and I'm still setting here!!!!:roll :roll :roll

bluescreamer

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Yes, Phil, you can join us for lunch. Maybe that's the only way you will
get Denny to pull the Edsel off of the interstate.
Will be going west on I-70 flag me down as I go by. :roll :roll
Allen

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I'll be flying over I-70 to Columbus. I'll be looking along I-70 for the confusion:roll :roll I should be there Friday afternoon without car. 443.783.2011
Robert

DIV1RACER-2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Can't seem to get anybody to tow the EDSEL , They don't have the grille adapters for the slings & to heavy to put on a flat bed !

I'll just have it CRUSHED !!! :roll :roll :roll

Your still welcome to come to lunch Phil !! :hug

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
PPPPBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil :evil :evil

I'm still inside the Edsel..........waiting for my tow truck!!!!

Don't mention either of you had a chicken fried steak........or Ronnie will be pi$$ed too!!!!!!!!!!

51T409

Well Known Member
Jimmie isn't a member on this site but he will be at the reunion fri and sat.so look for him, he'll be racing his black 63 "BUST OUT" chevy.(you've all seen it in chevy rumble mag.) good luck Jimmie!!!!!!! Have a good time everyone that is going and take lots of pic. to share with us.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I have everything done except cleaning and loading the car, see everyone Fri. before noon I hope. I hope to pit with a fellow 409 racer? ;)

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Good luck guys,,,,, Make us all proud. .001 lights and run the number. Be safe and have a good time...:) :)

NITROFC

Well Known Member
NHRA HRR ... Starts 3pm - Thur @ Host Hotel

Info on NHRA HRR ....Lots of Interviews with racers, Don Trasin's Jade Grenade will Cackle and a parking lot full of hot rods will greet the media on Thurs., June 14 beginning at 3 p.m. at the Columbus Airport Marriott.

Media Day, a half-hour of intense visuals and a chance to speak with luminaries including Paul Le Mat of American Graffiti, Reunion Grand Marshal Jeg Coughlin and many more, is the lead in to a hot rod cruise to Jeg's High Performance in Delaware, Ohio.

poster.jpg

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Hhr

I will be there but the car can't make it. This weekend the upper control arm broke loose and the rearend pitched up trashing the driveshaft yoke and the shocks. I will have the car ready for the Blue Suede Cruise and will not test it the weekend before.
QS409