National Trail Raceway Nostalgia Meet

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
"Zeke and Muggie 409 Racing" will be there. How many other 409 men will be there? Maybe we can park together? Hope to see many of you, Mark

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Most events or races here seem pretty expensive for novice racers like me. Where can I fit in? One race entry is $250.00!

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Good luck Ray. If I weren't going to Cordova, IL the next week I might of been able to make it. Cordova should be fun. Charlie K. has about 5 409 cars coming to Cordova for the World Series on 28 & 29 August. Anyone in the area come & join us.

Joel

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
What are they?
Micky Thompson ET pro street. 275/60/R15. Dot. Just a touch bigger than what I have on there now but new tech and as close as you can get to a true drag slick. I run dot. Class on my home track and still drive the car on the street. Word is these are the bomb. We'll see. I'm so close to the dog leg now I hope they will fit. Radial's without tubes don't grow so if they clear at all I should be good to go.

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Sorry fellows. Doesn't look like much 409 interest in this race, so I won't be making the trip. Regards, Mark

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
The photo a few posts back showing the new tires shows a blue car
Robert

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I have another fith of Gin. Come by and check out the new shop and help me figure why the 61 won't run with a correct fuel pump that works on the bench. The car was running on the faulty 40018 pump but I can't put another 40018 back on it as it is the wrong pump for 61-62 cars
Robert

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I have another fith of Gin. Come by and check out the new shop and help me figure why the 61 won't run with a correct fuel pump that works on the bench. The car was running on the faulty 40018 pump but I can't put another 40018 back on it as it is the wrong pump for 61-62 cars
Robert
That can be done but you'll have to wait until after National trails.