NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MAP

bobs409

Administrator
Pretty neat. Our temps in PA are about the same as CA right now. (too bad we don't have as many bikinis) :D

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks Leo, but I already know that here in north Texas it has been over 100 degrees for 17 consectutive days , the total for the year =22...... Seven day forecast is for the same. Think I will click on Seattle and see what the temp is up there and dream a little bit.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
TThink I will click on Seattle and see what the temp is up there and dream a little bit.

Ronnie - Come on up to Idaho, we've only had one 100 degree day so far, but they are predicting 95 + for next week. Does cool down at night for the most part. I've got a spare bedroom for company !!!! :cool:

Bill

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:cussWell over 100 here again today :eek,humidity to match,:bang.Dont really know how much is Mother Nature,and how much is the hot air comming out of DC:bat

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
We saw 100 on Monday, first time in 2 years. Hope we have no more that hot this summer.

It was a nice 48 this morning and up to 87 now.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
We're supposed to see 100 + tomorrow with high humidity here on Long Island.Heat may break next week down to mid 80's low 90's.:hide:cuss

:crazy:cheers

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Thanks Leo, but I already know that here in north Texas it has been over 100 degrees for 17 consectutive days , the total for the year =22...... Seven day forecast is for the same. Think I will click on Seattle and see what the temp is up there and dream a little bit.

Piece o' cake compared to 1980 (when we was young........)

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ronnie, It has been raining for the past two weeks in the 60's maybe hit low 70's and I think we may of had 2-3 days that it was in the low 80's all summer. It has been the worst year ever....:doh

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Cecil I now realize what you meant when you showed me the shades you put up in the house in the summer and when you said you don't go out into the shop during the summer peak days. It is hotter than "heck" around here for the last few days.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Need a conversion for F-C degrees. It snowed 6" to 1foot here in Christchurch yesterday. Everything in my shed (shop) is in a shipping container on my driveway. then it got down to -6.5 degrees last night.
What is 100 degrees like:dunno. can you ship just a sample over here:hug