Navy training film

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The Navy put this out! And I guess the Air Force is sponsoring drag queen readings over in Germany! Do we still have a fighting force that's worth a $hit, this is some crazy $hit?

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
When I was in the military, I was told there were no individuals. It was about the mission, the unit. I guess that has changed. Talk about mission "creap" This is just another example of how the US will be taken over from within without a single shot being fired. We have become our own enemy hell bent on destroying ourselves.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I watched a couple programs the other night.:good It was about kidnapping and murder in Missouri. Pretty interesting. :clapEvery time they showed a commercial, it was about Gay Pride or F-en Tranny shows. :thumbdownThe channel was ID. It's part of Discovery 1. Too Bad, they chose this direction, for programming.:bang I won't be watching this channel anymore. :finger

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Used to be Discovery channel was a good one to watch, then they got into reality TV, that's when I quit watching! And now they tripled down on their Dikheadedness they went to the Dark Side they started supporting Fags! "May the Fag be with you"!

Mark