Need Z11 photo

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I’ve seen 3 different names across the door on “strange stuff”
Max Smith
Steve Bagwell
Bob ........?
I’m assuming this “Z” is no longer ........????

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Strange Stuff is being restored.Engine will be going in soon. Not my car, but it was my engine.
It will be the Steve Bagwell look.

Is this a restoration of the :claporiginal car.........????........:clap:happy
Do you have any pictures to share, or a website to view............ very nice ....!!!!
If you have the time, can you tell us more about the car .....number of owners .....number of car produced ........any of its history .......I’d love to know .....sorry if I’m asking for too much ............thank you in advance

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
EE7A4076-128A-473A-84AE-2B0A7E323611.jpeg
I can’t see what the caption reads.......but by today’s standards ........they would say he “gapped” him........Or instead of by three cars........ right lane by a super Walmart.......:laugh4

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Sorry, I should have given more info. You mentioned 3 drivers of Strange Stuff, the 3rd one being Bob .....? The link was to a Z-11 with Bob ...? name on the passenger door. I can't make the last name out for sure.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Sorry, I should have given more info. You mentioned 3 drivers of Strange Stuff, the 3rd one being Bob .....? The link was to a Z-11 with Bob ...? name on the passenger door. I can't make the last name out for sure.
That’s exactly why I posted the link..... I figured somebody out there would know.....But I didn’t know if everyone else would take the time to go through and find it ........ I too could’ve put more info there .........there’s quite a few pictures and articles, but it’s a really nice site I enjoyed the reads