New 1966 truck project!

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Clint that is a cool project, I have always liked that style Chevy truck especially with a short bed. Im not telling you to hurry up but BSL409 set the bar pretty high for getting things done in record breaking time! :poke It should keep you out of the bars for awhile, looking forward to see the progress. :good

Clint

Well Known Member
Clint that is a cool project, I have always liked that style Chevy truck especially with a short bed. Im not telling you to hurry up but BSL409 set the bar pretty high for getting things done in record breaking time! :poke It should keep you out of the bars for awhile, looking forward to see the progress. :good
Thanks!! I don't imagine that it will take me too long especially if the engine deal that I have going comes through.

Kaycee

Well Known Member
Well my buddy found a 64 swb K10 and this 63 C-10 so he gave me a GOOD deal on it $1500 has 350 in it, he is keeping the SWB. Actually the 63 is in alot better shape real straight but I snagged it for $1500 fenders are a little rusty but otherwise thats about it .I have seen short steps that are ragged out getting $2 to 4 k 2wd. the 4 wd are around $4500 on up

Clint

Well Known Member
Well my buddy found a 64 swb K10 and this 63 C-10 so he gave me a GOOD deal on it $1500 has 350 in it, he is keeping the SWB. Actually the 63 is in alot better shape real straight but I snagged it for $1500 fenders are a little rusty but otherwise thats about it .I have seen short steps that are ragged out getting $2 to 4 k 2wd. the 4 wd are around $4500 on up
Sounds like a good deal!! It's good to have friends ain't it. My buddy gave me the trailer.