New 348 tri power el camino owner

b a king

Hello, I have just become a owner of a 348 E C. I have another one that is small block powered and has been driven around the world. The new car came up for sale at what i thought was good price so i grabbed it I needed some info and was told this was the place to find out.Been car guy all my life I'm 61 now, have several old cars and trucks that i drive.I live in North Al.I can't post pics cause i am an analog man living in a digital world.Here is video (i think) of my small block car.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Nice video!

A whole bunch of us will be at Bowling Green this year, you need to come over and visit :). We promise not to abduct Carlos :).

Welcome to the site, let us know if you have any questions. Best advise you can get and you get to make the decisions.

TomK

b a king

Sorry, I just never came back to intro page. Holley made video, i was just setting under tent , they walked up and asked if they could. I thought some of my friends were pulling my leg. Thats the 3rd time something like that has happened up there.On TV once and a story in old cars weekly.They don't have to be shiny to have a good time