New England Hot Rod Reunion 2015

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I had a great time there last year! Would have been there this year too but but two big events was just out of the question. I'll be there in 2015!!

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
We've been talking about a East coast trip. Have to look at the planning for this.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
How close to Augusta Maine are we talking about here?
I've got a Vietnam Veteran buddy that lives in the city, that I'd like to visit.
If it's close, it would be the excuse to go.

Dave

fourspeed409

Well Known Member
Yup. I was the guy that kept bugging you through out the weekend on the blue scooter. It was nice to meet you.
We had a blast. The atmosphere at those events seem so laid back.
Shane

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
NH_ReunionArt_4c.jpg
3rd Annual New England Hot Rod ReunionPresented by AAA InsuranceAugust 28-30, 2015
Friday - Sunday
New England Dragway, Epping, NH On Sale NOW!Spectator tickets click hereCongratulations to Al Segrini, 2015 Grand Marshal and Honorees, Walt Markert; Nick Marshall; Dave Vermilya; Jack Merkel; Charlie Seabrook and Walt Weney Forms to enter as a Racer, Cacklefest, Show N Shine, Memory Lane, Vendor or Swap Meet are available for download by clicking on the form below.Racer RegistrationCacklefest RegistrationShow N Shine RegistrationMemory Lane RegistrationVendor RegistrationSwap Meet Registration

409envy

Well Known Member
I went last year... I will most likely make the trek again this year. It would be cool to get a 409 group together to go up to the track and race similar to the Maryland event.

I find that events like these are few and far between in the Northeast, If we don't take the opportunity to participate then they usually die on the vine.

BSL409 I do remember drooling over your 61 last year... it looks even better in person!

My car will not be ready this year but it would be a nice goal for 2016.

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
A pretty severe health scare and testing prevented me from the Maryland event. I have rented a trailer, have a room and my tickets already for this one. Finally will be able to get to a major event. My blue 63 will be at the "Show & Shine" area with for sale signs in the window. I just changed cams and went with a 7-4 swap Comp Cam unit. Had it custom ground to better fit my heads, carbs and exhaust system. What a difference!!!

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
I sure hope you are doing better. None us like scares. I won't be making the New England event. Are you advertising your '63 on the 409 site?

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I did earlier but no real bites. Price has gone up considerably now with the new cam. Runs great. Previous cam came on at around 3500 RPM. Too much and no mid to low end and a bear to drive. Love the new cam.

D