new from MN

doubleE

Greetings! I've been in the hobby for about 6 years with my current car, and a life time with several other Chevy vehicals. The current car is a 62 SS, 327 / 4 speed that I did a frame off amature restoration. Did about 90% of the work myself. I guess it would fall into the resto - mod catorgory. Mostly stock but a few modern updates.

I recognize some of your names from CT so I already feel at home:). I have visited here from time to time and appreciate the more techinical content of this site. If I had a W motor I would have joined a long time ago.

Looking forward to learning more and shareing some of my experiences with you all.

Eric
site1045.JPG

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Work in progress?

Welcome aboard! Good taste in vehicles, I am rather fond of the 62s as well :). Mine was a 283 PG before I cloned her to include a 409 four speed. Now she's much more fun to drive!

Running the SBC with a four speed behind it is a great ride, only surpassed by the great "W" on those V8 perches. Perhaps someday you'll consider that at some point?

Glad to have you on board!

TomK

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Eric, Welcome aboard. Hey, its a 62' with a 327 4-speed. Sounds fun to me....:brow Lots of knowledge and a great bunch of members hear....:cool: