New guy here

ChevyCentral

Hello and thank you for letting me join. I just wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself. I have a '59 Impala 2 door, originally a 348-car now with a 350. I have found a 348 with 3x2's I am going to put back in with either a 4 or 5 speed. I look forward to restoring this car back to its former glory with a few upgrades. I hope that some of you will help me along my journey as I have many questions and I would enjoy sharing my progress as I complete this headache... I mean restoration. Ken

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome, keep the end goal in mind and maybe the journey won’t be too much of a headache

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome to this great site ChevyCentral. We like pictures. Be sure and start a build thread so we can keep up with your progress on the restoration. Don’t forget the pictures.

Reactions: 327

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
We love photos and this web page makes loading them super easy. Just click the image box next to the link sign above. We love to see the projects everyone is working on.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Welcome to this great site Ken. Lots of very knowledgeable people here who know almost everything about 348 & 409 cars. You'll save $$$ taking their advice and guidance...except for Dave Coots and The Crusher. He's off his rocker :crazy.

:pics

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Welcome Ken. You won't be disappointed, with the knowledge and people on this website. :good