New Member - 55MPHX3

55mphx3

Hello from Camel Land. I am a new member having found this site after purchasing a 1962 BelAir 2dr post sedan a couple of weeks ago. The vehicle has a later model 409/425 and a 4spd. This is the car I have wanted since I was a freshman in high school and the car was introduced ( a very long time ago). I am a retired law enforcement official and have worked in the Middle East for the past two and a half years for a defense department contractor. I won't get to enjoy the car much until I give up this exotic, NOT, lifestyle. Anyway upon my return to Southern Ohio, I plan on doing a lot of local shows and cruises.

Larry

_________________________________________________________________1962 Belair 2dr sedan, 409/425
1990 Porsche 928S4
1978 Porsche 930 Turbo
2007 Chevrolet 2500HD 4X4, Duramax

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 103
Beautiful car, Larry:beerbang :beerbang
I love that green... the discreetly hiding headers are a nice touch too;)

BTW... what's with the lone European car amidst your collection?;)

DaveFoster

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Very nice car, and welcome to the 348/409 lovers home away from home. Most of us check here daily for our carguy "fix", and I share your story about wanting one since high school, I found one by word of mouth in 2000.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Very nice car Larry. The color's not bad either.:clap Welcome to the club.:clap :clap Skip:)