New Member - Biscayne409 in N. Carolina

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome to the site,but like to see more pictures of the car in and out if you would.
I've seen enough. His is WAY nicer than mine. Lets just leave it alone. NO MORE PICTURES! Just kidding! Very nice. Lots to learn here, just depends on how deep you want to go. We can help you change your oil or set you up for drag racing! Welcome aboard and enjoy!

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3

Biscayne409

Thanks for the feedback. A couple of them hit my funny bone. I just retired and moved to Iredell County (near Mooresville) North Carolina in September. I had lived in Michigan for 31 years, so I understand the midwest jumpiness. I have two Corvettes as well and I hated putting them to bed for 7 months out of the year. I bought this car so my wife and I could cruise with another couple.

I am interested in the details about these cars. I have a NCRS National Top Flight (98.7) '72 Corvette, so I am way into the little things. That said, I don't want this car to get to be one that I have so much into I don't want to drive it. I've contemplated Vintage air, however, if this car is "too correct", I'll likely not do that. Make sense?

Junky

Well Known Member
Welcome... Real men don't need air conditioning... you can accomplish the same thing with a swamp cooler for a lot less money. That sure is a good looking car, and now I know why it is on the lift.... You are polishing the undercarriage!
Don't pay any attention to any warnings you get here to watch out for Wristpin. He is one of the good guys, and he has his head screwed on correctly, not like that guy who's name I won't mention, who always has his nuts too tight to get them off! He just insights laughter whenever he shows up with a question. To say the least, he is a questionable character, on the order of Goofy.... :D :juggle :poke :taunt

Goofy.jpg