New member from Chicagoland suburbs.

4speedman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The 3.70 rear gear is what i thought the overdrive cars would have had and is a good gear to have.A friend of mine found a 4.11 single track in a 58 wagon with overdrive back in the day and put it in a 61 348 3 duce car for a while.I have the ring and pinion along with a posi unit in one of my 63 right now .

taws697

Well Known Member
I'm finally bringing this post back from the dead with some photo's that you guys asked for 1.5yrs ago. Haha. My dad and I made it out to the storage unit when he came up to visit. I got some pictures of the Belair. We started looking through piles of extra parts and decided we should try to sell off some extra parts to help fund the project. If anyone needs anything 60' related, feel free to give me a shout. Last year I also picked up a 63 Biscayne that Ive been working on. I'll include some pictures.IMG_7378.jpgIMG_7379.jpgIMG_7380.jpgIMG_6293.JPGIMG_7170.jpgIMG_7202.jpgIMG_7329.jpgIMG_7440.jpgIMG_7439.jpg

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome, nice cars! One thing about this group of guys we all love pictures we all love progress but most of all we all have the same passion. The funny thing is when these guys on this form get a new car it's still 50 years old!:doh:good

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm finally bringing this post back from the dead with some photo's that you guys asked for 1.5yrs ago. Haha. My dad and I made it out to the storage unit when he came up to visit. I got some pictures of the Belair. We started looking through piles of extra parts and decided we should try to sell off some extra parts to help fund the project. If anyone needs anything 60' related, feel free to give me a shout. Last year I also picked up a 63 Biscayne that Ive been working on. I'll include some pictures.View attachment 71647View attachment 71648View attachment 71649View attachment 71650View attachment 71651View attachment 71656View attachment 71653View attachment 71654View attachment 71655

This is my 63 Biscayne, I like plain old car's nothing fancy 409/400 hp with a tremec 6 speed
1963-chevrolet-biscayne2.jpg

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I remember one I saw in a junkyard years ago that was on an old farm. (heard it was mostly cleared out now though) I snapped a few pics while there, here it is:

605.jpg

Place was amazing! You don't see these kind of places much anymore.
I'd love to go there just to walk around history.