NEW OAK ISLAND!!!!!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I used to read about Oak Island long before these brothers got involved , it was a very intriguing story/mystery. These fellows have made it a money maker but have also used a lot of money to do things no one would ever have done. Drilling those big holes costs a fortune and they’ve done a bunch. I don’t know that they will ever find any treasure, doubt it, but finding a whole shit load of palm tree wood, etc., around here is a mystery. That was found a long long time ago.

They have become a small industry around here, that guy Gerhardt who does the digging smiles all the way to the bank.

Don

I used to keep up on treasure hunting back in the 70's and 80's when I bought my metal detector but I hung my detector up. If I wasn't so lazy I would travel down to Florida after a big storm and hunt the beach's I hear that can be pretty good. Now if I lived in the UK I would be out quite a bit looking for hoards of Roman coins.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Seems like it might work. Wearing Minnion PJ's and being stacked in the back with Hemastats while watching Oak Island. They be digging for Pirate loot while Phil be diggin his own Mother Load to relieve the itch.:D

Mark

Junky

Well Known Member
Last nights episode was as interesting as watching paint dry. The next spin off that the Discovery channel is working on is more boring then the present Oak Island adventures. In my younger days, when I had an aunt that watched soap operas, they moved along faster. Miss a week and you just couldn't follow what was happening. With the present crop of offerings from Discovery channel, you could miss months, and be caught up in less than an hour if you really wanted to be. I have a good library of old movies that have been collecting dust for the past decade, and I will probably start dusting them off and watching them until my VCR fails. Come to think of it, I never finished watching all the episodes of Amos 'n Andy.