New Photos posted...

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
George: Great pictures. I am curious if you have any pictures of non sponsored or cars without letterings? I raced a 1962 409 black Biscayne from 1962 - 1964 on the east coast & mid-west. I raced at York US 30 (against Strickler & Jenkins) Maple Grove, Vineland, Atco, Cecil County & other strips. I didn't take any pictures & haven't been able to locate any. I was hoping that you might have some in your collection. Thanks.

Joel

George Klass

Well Known Member
George: Great pictures. I am curious if you have any pictures of non sponsored or cars without letterings? I raced a 1962 409 black Biscayne from 1962 - 1964 on the east coast & mid-west. I raced at York US 30 (against Strickler & Jenkins) Maple Grove, Vineland, Atco, Cecil County & other strips. I didn't take any pictures & haven't been able to locate any. I was hoping that you might have some in your collection. Thanks.

Joel
Actually, I don't have any photos that are not on the site. I scrounge around looking for photos online, and folks email me photos, and about every week to ten days I upload whatever new photos I have found or recieved (assuming they are good photos) over that period. I uploaded the latest batch of new photos today (1/26/19).

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
You do need an avatar picture though. It's the law here on the board to have one after two weeks. We've let you slide so far. Here's one you can use if you like! ;)

26814784_1577886442327123_974068808272094922_n.jpg

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Dick.....George looks like he is standing in a concrete culvert pipe!!!!!!! Can't you photo shop George beside a 62 F/X car??????