new photos

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Here is a few new photos. Hope you like them!

Attachments

• DSC00013.JPG
    DSC00013.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 362

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
last picture Not a good shot. I'm no photographer

Attachments

• DSC00023.JPG
    DSC00023.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 360
Looks cool, MrHP... Just how I like 'em.... a driver with a hot rod attitude !

BTW.... THAT'S the alternator pulley that I'm looking for :deal

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Thanks Aubrey. The pulley is an aluminum Moroso. I had my local parts store order it. Maybe 30 bucks? I don't remember so well! ;)

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
Good Looking ride!
Kind of "Newstalgia" with the cowl hood and the american five spoke wheels!
The finned valve covers and air cleaner seem to be a perfect fit too.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
thanks guys!

I don't post very often. So when I do I like to get it all out there in a hurry. I still have lots of work to do but I can drive it a little between repairs. My wife and I are buying a new house in a month and a half that has a good size garage. Thats when the real fun begins! Hope to have some new pictures soon! Brian :hug

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
NICE JOB !!! Along the lines of mine,,, but ya gotta raise the rear !! heeee heee

Attachments

• Dsc00023.jpg
    Dsc00023.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 280

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Cool

Looks great MRHP..........nice ride.
Thanx for the pics........we love pics.......
Are those the Moon valve covers?

:cheers BJ

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
covers

Yes, they are Moon covers. I got the dual quad air cleaner from Speedway. The fins match quite well. I will be leaving the rear alone but the front is going up about 1 inch.

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Raise the rear !!

That was a JOKE !!!!

I get so much flak about mine being up that I just wanted some company !! :D

I like the looks both ways but mine is the nostalgia look of the sixties.

A buddy of mine says,

N-O-S-T-A-L-G-I-A ,,,,, If you don`t get it ,,,,,too bad !!!

When I have more money I`ll get another pair of T-Thrusts and lower it a few inches,,,, until then,,,,, NOSTALGIA all the way !!! ;)

9ermike

Supporting Member 1
Lookin' Good Brian! Why Don't You Cruise Down To Kingsford And Give Me A Ride In That Bad Boy. Thursday Is Cruise Night. Mike

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
cruise night

I may have to do that. I haven't driven this car more than 35 miles from home in 4 years. Not that it won't, I just haven't. I'll bet I don't have 700 miles on it since I bought it. Only 350 miles on new motor. I'm still working out some bugs, but it is nearly the way I want it. Really running strong. I am jetting up the primaries. A little lean still. If you are ever in the neighborhood stop in at my shop. Right on 41 across from the Holiday store. You can't miss the 40 foot sign on front of the building.

hubeid

:clap :clap That is one gorgeous '62. Did you build that hood using your factory steel, or is the whole hood a glass model?