New shop

Junky

Well Known Member
Time for an intervention, or call a Hoarder Clean Up Company... Address Our Mess is a professional specialty cleaning company that handles hoarding, clutter, sorting, removal and larger organizational projects. :doh

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Anybody can throw stuff away. Some day when I can retire from airplane work again I'll start getting rid of stuff......or not. Might be my NOK cleaning it up. There's over $100k worth of stuff in there but the problem is converting it to cash....takes time and I would have to deal with, (yuck), people.

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I picked up the decals that AMI graphics made for the floor.I am still up in the air as to which way to face them.The 280 lbs of flakes showed up today also.I will do the acid wash tomorrow.The epoxy is supposed to be here Tuesday.That will give it 3 days to dry out.The goal is to have the floor done,baseboard on,and all the cars moved by the end of the weekend.My next step is cabinets.
I’m almost there.:cigar893E768A-2FD0-46B1-B5D6-AF810F31F4CD.jpeg96E47351-C1BE-4206-AD0E-7C7E335096D1.jpeg925DBAA3-772D-4171-95F3-717F335BB588.jpeg

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Time for an intervention, or call a Hoarder Clean Up Company... Address Our Mess is a professional specialty cleaning company that handles hoarding, clutter, sorting, removal and larger organizational projects. :doh
He doesn't need an intervention. The only thing that would be needed is for him to post here about a date we could come by ( NO PHIL, YOU DO NOT GET ADVANCED NOTICE :D ) and most of it would probably disappear. That is of course assuming he has an issue, and that he would want to address it.

Last edited:

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
That’s a good question.They charged me a design fee but I don’t know if that is a one time fee or not.It was 105 for the design and 90 for the 409 decal and 45 for the gto.
The 409 decal is 48x30 if I remember right.
The gto decal is 48x8.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
That’s a good question.They charged me a design fee but I don’t know if that is a one time fee or not.It was 105 for the design and 90 for the 409 decal and 45 for the gto.
The 409 decal is 48x30 if I remember right.
The gto decal is 48x8.
You have a snow blower for all that snow,or a plow???

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
You have a snow blower for all that snow,or a plow???
No snowblower,we have someone plow it.
We had a snowblower when I was a kid and I remember looking like an icecle after snow blowing the driveway.
It was in the mid-fifties and rained like crazy here on Christmas Day so most of it is gone.

Junky

Well Known Member
I had them made by ami graphics in N.H..
I took photos of the fender emblems and one of their graphic artist drew them up.

If you paid for the service of the artist, then you own the rights to the artwork. I suggest that you get the artwork onto a thumb drive, and keep it secure. If you go back later on looking for it, then they will claim that they own it. You have to act fast if you want to secure this.

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
If you paid for the service of the artist, then you own the rights to the artwork. I suggest that you get the artwork onto a thumb drive, and keep it secure. If you go back later on looking for it, then they will claim that they own it. You have to act fast if you want to secure this.

I didn’t even think of it.Your right,I will call them tomorrow.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I know nothing about it, as far as rights go .......but wouldn’t Chevrolet own the rights for the design, and anyone else wanting to use it I have to pay them....?

Toms63SSQB

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I suspect they are going to tell you they own the software, proprietary. What are you going to do with a sd card that has the design, you don't have the machine to reproduce the decal. I would think if anybody wants a decal to call Ami Graphics for one. I want one too. I will wait to see what they tell you when you call them.