New Slicks Are working

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
What kind of transmission are we looking at ....... what are we stepping up to ...... were you stock before .........m-23....?????
Sweet! G101a. I’ve beat the crap out of mine and haven’t broke it yet.
View attachment 73385
Rick:

I must have been visiting another planet for the past year or so. When did she get the Black paint job? Last I saw her she was "factory original" :).

Cheers! TomK
Yep.. GForce g101a.. Tom.. I gave it a quick black primer job this spring.. just tired of the multi-color... It’s a pretty cool feeling when you walk into the trans shop at G-Force and you just know the one on the stand is yours...A88E4060-43E1-45C1-A064-9154BEE5AFFC.jpeg

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ohhhh, 3.173 first gear, sweet. :burnout.
You're going to like the sweet shifting. What shifter did you go with?
Yea Ray.. looking to get some more air under the tires..
Dave.. Loreen suggested to do the inline.. need to start listening when smart people make suggestions.. Besides, I need all the help I can get..81B0B786-D81E-4CEF-B1B4-130CA317DA05.jpeg

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Yea Ray.. looking to get some more air under the tires..
Dave.. Loreen suggested to do the inline.. need to start listening when smart people make suggestions.. Besides, I need all the help I can get..View attachment 73396

Rick......What kind of horse power are you running...... and what kind of clutch do you intend to put in front of it.......Sorry that I’m naïve...... or uninformed ....... so you only have to use the clutch for takeoff or do you still clutch for every gear

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Rick......What kind of horse power are you running...... and what kind of clutch do you intend to put in front of it.......Sorry that I’m naïve...... or uninformed ....... so you only have to use the clutch for takeoff or do you still clutch for every gear
Just going to stick with the Centerforce that I have in there for now and see how it does.. it’s obviously not slipping... :laugh4