Attachments

• Resize of Time sl1.jpg
    Resize of Time sl1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 83

Dond409

Supporting Member 1
e.t.

Jim,

So what you are saying is I done GOOD. I knew it would go 12's I didn't think it would go that far into the 12's. I'm still puzzeled by the low mph. That 1/8 mile et is outstanding. Did you do anything to the car?

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Don, I ran it just as it was in Thunder Valley.
I wanted to compare what the difference was in the 1/4 mile to the 1/8 mile.

I still think I`m running out of poop on the top end.

,,,dq

:clap :D :cheers :bow

THAT's more like it, DQ !!!!!!!!
Congrats, man ! You DEFINITELY deserve it... and hey...
You went quicker than me ;) ( I'll post that in the other thread )

ww19581965

Well Known Member
Low 12's-Great Job!!

Congratulations, dq, On Your 12.389 Run!! I Knew That You Could Do It!!!! I Had Predicted Earlier This Year, In A Post(I Can't Remember When Or Which One), That You Would Be Running Low 12's, And Now, Your Doing It!!!! I Am Very Happy For You!! And, Thank You For Your Kind Words About Me, In Your Recent Post About The Convention. You Are A Very Special Guy Yourself, And, A Life-Long Friend. I Hope That By Late Spring Of Next Year(2005) I Will Own A W-Engined
Chevy In A Biscayne Or BelAir Sedan, Or, A Wagon Or El Camino('59 Or '60). I Am
Going To Start Collecting 348 Parts Pretty Soon( A Small Collection Of Them)!!!! I Hope That I Get To See You Again At Another Convention Or Event, In The Future,
And, I Hope To Be Owning AND Driving A W-Engined Chevy By Then, Also!!!!!!!!

"Dyno" Dond409: You Did A Great Job "Dyno" Tuning dq's Car. The 11's Cannot Be
Far Away!! I Hope That You Got My PM On The Truck Engine!! It's Worth Looking
Into. Regards:"ww".

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Low 12s

Jim, Great job! Things have been a whirlwind here since we got back from the W convention. We drove 650 mi. the first day on the way home from KC. made it to our sons home in the outskirts of Dayton Oh. near Freds house. ( Hey Fred!) Since we didn't leave the KC. area untill 11:30 AM we didn't arrive in the Dayton area untill almost midnite. When we arrived at the kids apartment to our supprise, we find that he is not home! Hummmm, 30 year old single guy on a friday night not home?? Who ever heard of that! We ended the night by sleeping in the truck in the parking lot of his appt building. Made it home in good order the next day. Spent the next week moving in to the new home. I will have more time shortly to talk about the new friends we have made at the convention. It was a great time.

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
KC homeward bound. Last weekend

Ray, you didn't keave Friday morning. I have pics of you Saturday morning. Thinking you left then.
Hope the move is about done. Miss you on the board. Where in Dayton does your son live?
We left Sunday morning and decided to use the interstate just north of the hotel, I-435 I think. Got almost to I-70 and ran into a huge traffic jamb. Seems like the entire area was heading to the Chief's game. We got caught in that. Thinking we moved 1 mile in 45 minutes. Took a long time. But, even with all that, we got home at 10:00 PM. And, was it cold. We had on shorts and short sleeve shirts. Froze my butt off! Left the car on the trailer. Just unhooked it in the drive, and got inside. Unloaded it myself Monday morning.
Somehow, sometime, we have to meet again. Maybe someplace 1/2 way! When you are free. Enjoyed talking with you and your wife. Maybe we can find a track near 1/2 way. Or, go over to PA and play with Allen and the Mandra gang. They have a really good time, I hear. Got to get a few more things done to my Chevy, first. Working on that now.
Till then

Fred

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Sons place.

Fred, kid lives in Centerville. I want to write more but we are still busy moving, computor is still in the old house, the only time I get to check in is when we are here to move things to the new house! Jim I think that the times you are running are great! I know how you feel (you want to go faster) I'll be back later to write more.