New to forum

Rlm765

Hey everyone ! Thanks for letting me in ! Working on a 62 Impala. Getting ready to remove body from frame and start the restoration… hope I get it done before I die ! . I would like to buy a couple templates.. one for grab handle and one for “Impala SS” emblem on trunk lid. Thanks again and make it a great day !

NCPOP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome and you will getting good help soon, do you have pics we gotta have pics.

Reactions: 327

Rlm765

Looking Good Rlm765 :good:good:good
I of course have the assembly manual but I read on the forum that the measurements for location of pillar hole for grab handle was off by .25-.30. There was someone offering to sell a template he made. ?

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome to this great site Rlm765. Nice 62 and the perfect color. I believe Paul, pvs409, has the template you're looking for. If he doesn't see this thread, you can always send him a pm.

Reactions: 327

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Welcome to forum, I will send you a note on the two templates you want.
I posted 2 pictures of the floor pan of one of my 8 frame off restorations of 62's on the other post on templates.

I have lots of other pictures if you need them - I noted some of the items to transfer from the old floor pan to new floor pan work -that do not
come on new floor pan sheetmetal

Paul