New to the group.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Thanks for letting me join guys! I have been looking for a 409 for a while and after chasing a lead for a while I finally have one ( And a few extras). I had heard a family had a 409 short block in the crate and that was what I was after. Since I was there I made an offer an everything 348/409 related and ended up with two truckloads.View attachment 60853
Welcome to site Granier , I too used to have a 59 Apache Half ton 3100. It was going to be a project for my wife .It was a 6cyl 4 speed. It was going to get a 409. . We were offered a tidy sum of $$ . I included every thing I collected to put in a 409.. ( v-8 motor mounts and brackets 409 bell housing New bed sides , headboard , tail gate with chains and rubber sleeves.rear fenders , running boards . parking lamp lenses , bezels ALL N.O.S. all in the original wrappers and boxes. I had 2 engines a 65 truck 348 and a 63 409 340 hp. whch I kept the 348 ended up in my 57 Gasser.for a street engine the 409 went to a friend. These guy on this site are very knowledgeable and helpful. ENJOY THE RIDE !!
:crazy:cheersGiny's 1959 Apache half ton pickup.jpgPictureKodak easy share photos 986.jpgPictureKodak easy share photos 986.jpg