New Wheels and Tires for my 62

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
:danceI got my new wheels and tires today, started putting them on :bang 2 1/2 hours later and minus some exhaust pipes I'm thru!!!!!:D ain't it purdy these are before and after

Attachments

• 348before.JPG
    348before.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 348wexhaust.JPG
    348wexhaust.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 86
  • 348 pics.JPG
    348 pics.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 76

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Remded me when i was young:cool: we would do anything to make a set of wheels fit our cars, :thinktake a hammer and beat the lip in,put air shocks on and air them all the way up, put adapters on them, I was hoping it would be easier now but with the help of a hack saw and a hammer there ya go

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Looks great. Are (were) those 3" tailpipes? they look pretty big in the picture. I'd hold onto them....you may want to go back in the future.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Ya I never thought i could ever get one but kept looking and got lucky now just adding finishing touches got Aubrey helping me with a 409 to be topped off with a Bruneau (SP7000)
You just can't go wrong with a 1962 Belair Sport Coupe :) :) :).

Nice choice!

TomK[/

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
:DThanks everybody now that i know how to download pictures when we start the actual 409 Build i'll keep you posted:D
I haven't been able to stop smilin since i got the car. :D

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Thanks 8.5 x 15 on rear with M/T 275/60 R15 Sportman tires and 4 x 15 with 165/80 15 on front thats the only way to go Thats the biggest tire I could get on the car without cutting something other than the exhaust