New Z12 409 High performance Heads

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Looks like pure magic to me... :good go ahead Tom pick up a pair of those and you can set those out with your Mickey Thompson Cross Ram I'll pack a suitcase and sleep at the curb on trash days. Lol:love

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Last edited:

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
When I dynoed my motor, I had to sign a waiver of responsibility, would repair any damage to the dyno, and clean dyno room in case of motor blowing up. The motor did not blow, thankfully.
Maybe you should have used this guy when you dynoed your motor, cleanup must not be too bad cuz he's got a great big old huge CATCH pan to catch everything right underneath the oil pan.:doh:confused:confused:confused wonder if he's got bulletproof glass in the room? :pokeNot wishing anybody bad luck but I think this guy's had issues with OTHER people's BUILDS before. Maybe it's for dynoing Motors that he didn't build, Lol! BSL409 good luck seriously hope everything goes good!:):good

tenxal

Well Known Member
....wonder if he's got bulletproof glass in the room?

The dyno facility I use has shatter proof glass in the control room window. Matter of fact, I haven't been on one that didn't, nor would I. A big block Chevy steel rod that exited at 8,000 rpm and ended up stuck into the block wall of a dyno cell tends to leave a lasting impression. Pun intended.

Dyno safety is a serious matter. Taylor Lastor Racing Engines lost their entire operation a short time back when a fire broke out in the dyno cell.
bmySGI7l.jpg