59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I just bought another W motor car that has the correct 348...gonna enjoy it until it needs a little more umph, then these guys are gonna help me builld it the right way...427 motors are what i've been used to building but the W motor has different quirks so I'm gonna be leaning on the wise guys here to coach me...I expect the car to show up within a week...:D

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I just bought another W motor car that has the correct 348...gonna enjoy it until it needs a little more umph, then these guys are gonna help me builld it the right way...427 motors are what i've been used to building but the W motor has different quirks so I'm gonna be leaning on the wise guys here to coach me...I expect the car to show up within a week...:D
All I know is W motors really and still learning every day about them. I picked up some BBC engines in the last year because I have a 1975 Hondo Jetboat that is getting one built for it. I think BBC have some quirks that I'm still trying to figure out. LOL!

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome and you are off to a good start already! There are several ways to do that 380 and you will like all of them, depending on what that wagon will be hauling! Don't sweat the numbers or value deal, that's for flippers. Build what YOU want!