NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 2017

Interested in participating in NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 348-409 eliminator class 2017

• Total voters

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
I guess that is what it is called. It is a blue disc thing with the outside wires going into it with all the electronic junk on one side. Bad design flaw I think. On one side there is a little metal plate(I think) with 3 connectors which lead through the disc to the other side. This plate is not attached to anything only supported by the 3 connectors. It is subject to vibrations from the distributor. 2 of these broke so electronic failure. Cheaper to rewire as a trigger mechanism then replace with another module. Hope that explains it. I can try to post a picture if anyone is interested.

Joel

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Only about a month to go fellas. If your not signed up and planning to attend please let me know so I can have the packets and stuff ready when we get there. Thanks hope to make this show as good or better than the last.

Thanks Scott

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Yes,at a lot of tracks in the mid-west,11.49 and quicker requires a roll bar.In the mid-atlantic area,11 anything requires one.:dunno

409envy

Well Known Member
Sad to say I wont be able to make it this year. I doubt I will have enough time to finish my car and get the bugs sorted out. Hopefully 2018...sorry guys.