NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 2017

Interested in participating in NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 348-409 eliminator class 2017

• Total voters

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Me and Al have already discussed that and trans-brakes WILL be allowed next year. hopefully this will attract more cars

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
As far as the heat and humidity goes,yes Thursday was a bitch,but Friday was I thought,nice.Saturday was kinda in between.Maybe since I live about 175 miles south of BG where the humidity is generally worse,it was just me.

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I probably won't ever have a race car but I had a great time and would come back again, even if I brought a different car to show.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
OK I have been in contact with Al and the new poll lets everyone make a choice between the two, go cast your vote. and as you all know I am pullin for
the NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 348-409 Class so come on and lets make this happen. Come play in the NHRA........kinda corny but what the hell!!!
its all about the fun anyway..........
thanks guys
Martin

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Martin,
And when I return to Beach Bend, I'll have a new cam, new headers, and new tires and wheels - and maybe a new engine! This old guy is starting to take this drag racing seriously. Last there I just missed the 13's due to my colossal screw up. Now if the car goes as fast as I think it will, I'll put my Son Mike behind the wheel.
Mark

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Martin, maybe I should know this but I don't----What are the dates for the 2017 HRR???

Thanks,
Lonnie

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Lonnie glad you asked the dates for next years NHRA HOT ROD REUNION is June 15,16,17 so there ya go guys

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Martin,
And when I return to Beach Bend, I'll have a new cam, new headers, and new tires and wheels - and maybe a new engine! This old guy is starting to take this drag racing seriously. Last there I just missed the 13's due to my colossal screw up. Now if the car goes as fast as I think it will, I'll put my Son Mike behind the wheel.
Mark
That sounds great Mark, but your probably gonna fix it where your gonna go so fast you'll HAVE to let your son drive it......:burnout

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hey Guys you all know how pushy i am so i called Al yesterday and we talked and the Poll seems to show a lot of support for the THE HOT ROD REUNION 348-409 Class Eliminator at BEECH BEND in Bowling Green, KY,
sooo IT's ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! make plans and well make it better than last year TRANS-BRAKES WILL BE ALLOWED we need to get more cars involved, now lets get this thing going see if we can't make a 32 car field.....when you guys get ready let me know and i'll start our race list!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You for your help, support, and participation....:bow:bow:bow

Martin :D