NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 2017

Interested in participating in NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 348-409 eliminator class 2017

• Total voters

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Thanks Dave. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and hope everyone else did also. Your runner up was no fluck. You did good. Just remember hit the brakes a second time. You did good bud.

Couldn't see the forest for the trees Scott. Line lock worked great after one pump...............:winner:winnerAppreciated all your advise. You might want to tell the Assassin to quit power shifting the 62...it breaks stuff..........:burnout

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Just to say, the Reunion was great except for breaking our tranny. The aforementioned ladies kept all of us well fed and the camp well organized and clean. I hope that next year we will have a higher car count. Again, congrats to Bryan and Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And many Thanks to my racing "Kids" for the Fathers Day gift!!!!!!!!!!

Lonnie

awsumcars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Just to say, the Reunion was great except for breaking our tranny. The aforementioned ladies kept all of us well fed and the camp well organized and clean. I hope that next year we will have a higher car count. Again, congrats to Bryan and Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And many Thanks to my racing "Kids" for the Fathers Day gift!!!!!!!!!!

Lonnie
"Here Here" Lonnie :appl Without the Ladies, it would of been just a drag :burnout........... Thanks ALL for the Fantastic time and let's get ready to raise the bar next year! :dj
Oh yes! A HUGE thanks to Martin for keeping us out of the "swamp" ! :brow