NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 2017

Interested in participating in NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 348-409 eliminator class 2017

• Total voters

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
DSC_3255.JPG
The Crusher......Dave it was great to meet you and swap stories....... the expressions "They Broke The Mold When You Were Born" must have been coined after you.
I would say it was an honor to meet you but I don't want you to get a big head over it.
Hope to meet up with you at a track again....I just may have a race for you......being I broke Toms $hit I have no choice but to make it better.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
James----You will not brake the Olds--Pont--rearends
That's what I am hoping......Now I will be worried about everything in front of it.
I had one in a 62 Nova 2 with a high windin small block and a 4 gear....never a problem with the rear end.....but the trans was a different story.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
A great time was had by all. Nice to meet new folks and hook up again with old friends. Meet the Kirker Crew, Kevin and Matt Wilson, Joel and crew, Mark Steele and Co., and finally got to catch up with James and Tom. Great rye you brought Tom, next time I'll provide some.:drunk Also was good to meet Don Jacks. Great to see Bryan, Lonnie, Scott, Karen, Ricky and Chef Loreen, Martin and Linda, and Cheesehead Charlie and Hard Rock again. Bob Walla also came for moral support. The gals kept the food coming at us all the time, and the Chef did a good job. Good stuff and much appreciated. It was good to see that Martin really does have a car..........:winnerThe Hall family's hospitality was above the bar. Good job on the win Bryan,:appl and no one got MADD.............:tongueHope everyone gets their cars back together and enjoys the rest of the racing season.

Later
Dave

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
View attachment 54130
The Crusher......Dave it was great to meet you and swap stories....... the expressions "They Broke The Mold When You Were Born" must have been coined after you.
I would say it was an honor to meet you but I don't want you to get a big head over it.
Hope to meet up with you at a track again....I just may have a race for you......being I broke Toms $hit I have no choice but to make it better.

They had to break the mold to get him out of it James:D

Steve