No Longer Watching Fox News

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I stopped watching about 97% of all news about a year ago. Especially things like Fox News. The main reason, politics. Non Stop. And if they are talking about politics, Left, or Right, they are distorting or outright lying. There are other things going on in the world, some good, some bad. The cable news networks have only one job. Incite people. They accomplish nothing but promoting division through hate, racism, violence, and manipulation of the general masses that cannot think for themselves. CNN is especially good at promoting hate and violence, but Fox is by no means exempt. Much like social media, they should be outlawed.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Opinions have no place in the news media.!!!!!!!!....... facts are news !!!!!!....... opinions are for the listener to decide.........!!!!!!!
I agree Keith. Now consider this. Cable News is in fact Editorials ( opinions ) remember newspapers and the editorial section? Opinion. They do not have to be fact based, or truth. They can, and do say anything they want. There is no governing body that checks them except themselves. As far as I can tell you can apply that to your local news as well. Additionally, the original News stood for Stories from the North, East, West, and South. They needed not be factual then either. But wait, go back to around 1900. The stories put out then in the Newspapers were often outright lies. Political hits, sensationalism to sell papers were all the rage. I wish there was a place where fact based reporting was an absolute, and there were an unbiased governing body to oversee what was presented. Unfortunately there is not. And both sides want it that way.

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
We need accountability in media AND government! Get caught lying or cheating and YOU'RE GONE!!! We also badly need term limits for congress!!!!!!!

As it is now, it's a free-for-all to do what ever your corrupt little soul can dream up because nothing will happen to you.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The news media is working hard to discourage Trump followers that hold out hopes of turning the election and they make sure you know of GOP that have given up on Trumps quest for reelection, my TRUMP signs stay up until he sends up the white flag.

I was just reading that Trump was hashing over the idea of starting his own media company, this would be a good idea because there was about 72 mil that voted for him so that means there would be people watching.

Trump Plans to 'Wreck Fox' by Launching New Digital Media Channel (Report)

Mark

Last edited: