Not 63 Dreamin' Anymore

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Okay James, I think I might have found an engine for your 63. You were talking about a blower and you were talking about something different well here it is and won't take up much room. However I feel it's a little pricey at $18,000:laugh you said you always wanted one of them engines that had a distributor in the front on the right:laugh2

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
James, Russ sent me a p.m. and he's going to go by the body shop and see if that guy has the 63 Hood and trunk lid he told us about. I'm going to go pick up the truck block Saturday. Would like to leave around 9 again. If you're interested in going let me know. Russ sure has been good to us!!!!!!

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Well after two trips to Russ's, he has loaded me up with some cast off parts. Looks like some parts will be better to start with and safe a little time in trying to pull off this project.
20191027_102531.jpg
20191027_102556.jpg
20191027_102635.jpg
Thanks Russ!!!
And thanks to Tooth for the freight service.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
This truck axle has a track width of 60.5 inches. The 63 has a track width of 60.3 inches, so it may fit well as is. The spring mount of this axle is the same width as the frame of the 63 not that that makes much difference as I will build a new frame anyway.