not quite like a Z-11.......

bobs409

Administrator
Good find! Now try finding the other side! :roll

I had a nice driver side fender for 10 years and couldn't find a matching RH so gave up and bought repro.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Good find! Now try finding the other side! :roll

I had a nice driver side fender for 10 years and couldn't find a matching RH so gave up and bought repro.

I would have thought the passenger side would be harder to come by........driver usually has self preservation in mind

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I hear people all the time saying how much they wish it would snow here.....or hope it snows. I personally am glad it is a rare occurrence and even when it does happens only lasts for a few days here. Still say ya'll should all just move down here. AND by ya'll I mean all the guys and their families on here that are tired of the snow. Not just the whole northern population.

4speedman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Good find,I have been looking for a pair for some time.I passed on one in Louisville KY a few years ago, was not thinking very good that day, have not found any more.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I hear people all the time saying how much they wish it would snow here.....or hope it snows. I personally am glad it is a rare occurrence and even when it does happens only lasts for a few days here. Still say ya'll should all just move down here. AND by ya'll I mean all the guys and their families on here that are tired of the snow. Not just the whole northern population.
I can deal with the snow it's the cold that sucks the snow is not that bad I lived a couple of years in Georgia when I was in the service in Fort Benning and there were a couple times when I was there that it got down to about 28 30 degrees and I don't remember ever being as miserable here as when it was 28 degrees there and still 60 70 degrees in the afternoon the temperature swings suckplus the fact that I would miss out on spring and fall which are definitely both my favorite times of the year