Nova Gasser

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Update on the Nova, today I finished welding in the trunk floor and ready to seam seal and paint. All the brake lines, master cylinder, proportioning valve and line lock are installed and ready to put fluid in and bleed. Now that the trunk floor is in I can put the rear deck and back seat panels in inorder to put my front and rear glass in. All plumbing under the hood is now complete and will soon be ready to start wiring the car, pictures will follow soon.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Very clean slick trunk! Don’t forget your power shut off on the outside if your truck is the Home for your battery!
Thanks Tooth, I saw this on a car and I thought I might do something like it. I would put it in the lower half of my tail light where the clear backup lens is and keep the red tail light on top operational. I figured if Joe Biteme can plagiarize all his speeches I could plagiarize this shut off switch. :laugh2

IMG_5311.JPG

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Got a few more things finished on the Nova in the last couple months, here are a few pic's of some of the work. I have about another 2 weeks left to finish up the electrical system, fuel system is complete and installed the front glass today. Putting that front glass in was one of the hardest things to do, I was lucky to have a friend who has put in many as he use to own his own body shop. Getting that stainless trim into the rubber before installing the glass was no easy chore nor was putting the glass in the car, but its in and I am very pleased the way it turned out.

tempImagebRl1Df.jpgtempImagekSJ1sW.jpgtempImage3KNPRx.jpgtempImagezmEXia.jpg