NSCA Columbus

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
It looks like NSCA has gone to a 2 day schedule for Columbus, this year. Not sure yet if they are going to have open time trials on Friday. Check on Monday to see what they are going to do. I might just cancel my Friday motel room and just go in Saturday. All Friday is at this point is tech and registration.
What are you guys planning on doing? First round of Qualifying is noon Saturday.

Posted this here because I couldn't get a couple email addresses to send direct.

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'm behind!!!!!

Gerry, I see they show me 2 points behind you at NSCA. Gonna try to remedy that in Columbus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't think we can catch Denny, though. Unless his car disappears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll :roll :brow :brow

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Columbus Weather

The long range forcast for Columbus is not looking good. Everyone say your prayers that the forcast changes. Last race of the year, and we don't need a rain out. Need better temps, too. Has been very cool here. Where is this global warming????????

I know some going to Columbus. Denny, Bob Walla, I think Gerry, maybe fatride, and I would think Jim MacKenzie. Anyone else???????

DIV1RACER-2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Nsca

Spoke with Jim McCombs yesterday , they will be there / Val is gunning for you Fred !!!!!!!

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Uh Oh

OH NO. She will probably kick my a##. Maybe I won't go to Columbus. That way she can't get even.

Old saying: A man who turns and runs today, lives to fight another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
times

Ronnie, last time I ran her, I had a .005 light. Got lucky. Doubt that will happen again. She runs right on her times. She is sharp. Just have to give it my best and HOPE.

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
SS425HP said:
OH NO. She will probably kick my a##. Maybe I won't go to Columbus. That way she can't get even.

Old saying: A man who turns and runs today, lives to fight another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be a few old racers with a vial of nitro pills that you could pour into your tank,,,:D

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
JimKwiatkowski said:
Guys,wish I could be there,I hope all you guys cut a good light and run your dial-in :D

Jim,

Gonna miss you next week. I've been telling everyone I meet about that beautiful '57' you got there. Hope to see you again soon.