NSCA no more

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Gerry, That's not good news. I always looked foward to seeing you and everyone at the races. Do you have any ideas on what sanctioning body you might run? I still want to put a car together. Denny and I have some ideas for a nostalgia 409 car for me, but I would want to run with you guys. Bo

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
If it had not been for the NSCA I would not have met a lot of you guys. Valerie, Gerry, Bo, Denny, Ray, Rusty, Fred. I'm going to miss the organization and all the really great people I met there. Best wishes to Tony in his SS/HA endeavors as well as the rest of the NSCA crew in whatever they do in the future.

wc chevys

Well Known Member
I hate to hear this, sad day when we lose anyone running nostalgia cars in there program
Have any of you guys ran UMTR events,we have attended a few it,s a good show except for the number of mustangs,way to many in street class.
I think FRED,S last race was one of theirs.Cubby is thinking of running a few next year in Fred,s car.I think they only run 3 classes Pro Stick,Street Stick, Compact stick

(www.umtrnorth.com)