obamagate declassified

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
The problem is will the deep state follow the order or just ignore it and keep them classified??????---I AGREE BOTH DC AND POLITICS ARE CORRUPT AND ARE NOT FOR THE AMERICAN CITIZEN

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The problem is will the deep state follow the order or just ignore it and keep them classified??????---I AGREE BOTH DC AND POLITICS ARE CORRUPT AND ARE NOT FOR THE AMERICAN CITIZEN

Well one things for sure you know when Joe BiteMe and the KamalToe sets foot in the Whitehouse there's going to be a lot of handshaking and welcome back from the DOJ and others and now lets get to work on the SUCKERS!!!!!!.

Mark

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
It made me sick to my stomach when i got a pop-up on my computer that Trump was leaving the white house for the last time--in my opinion the deep state and cheating demorats will never allow another republican president----------I see pedojoe already recinded the order stopping terrorists from coming in and they are planning a WALL around the us capitol after pedojoe stopped construction on the border wall--just the beginning of the end of freedom and safety for us citizens.................................

wristpin

Well Known Member
There will be millions coming from the south. Of that there will be hundreds if not thousands whos intent is terrorism.
Oh btw cue up the mass school shootings so all guns are illegal and confiscated within 10 years.
Liberals are always saying how evil Conservatives are. Im curious of what rights were lost in the last 4 years. Did homosexuals hide in fear? Minorities lose jobs? Anyone get anything confiscated? Businesses lost to overseas? Liberals lose their 1st amendment rights? Media bias forced to report the truth?
Biden promises he will trash 2nd amendment. Promises to curtail speech, writing and thoughts that are forbidden in his opinion.

bobs409

Administrator
Well supposedly there are caravans on the way already! Goodbye USA! Add to that he says he will give amnesty to the millions of illegals already here on day 1!

WTF is wrong with these people????? I never could agree with any of their idiotic ideas but they are really out doing themselves this time!

Still holding out a little hope that Trump has something going on behind the scenes but...

wristpin

Well Known Member
Bob's at bar drinking till closing time.
On his way home he decides to get some.
So he stops at Joe's Dentistry and Whorehouse.
It's closed but Bob bangs on door.
Nobody answers so Bob bangs harder.
Kamala yells "Bob we're closed!"
Bob slurs "I wanna get fu€ked".
Kamala lowers basket, says "put in $100 Bob".
She knew Bob from before.
Bob put's in $100, Kamala pulls up basket.
Bob waits.
And waits.
Hour later Bob bangs on door.
Kamlmela opens window an says "What now Bob?!"
Bob says "I wanna get fu€ked!"
Kamela says "Again?!"

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Bob's at bar drinking till closing time.
On his way home he decides to get some.
So he stops at Joe's Dentistry and Whorehouse.
It's closed but Bob bangs on door.
Nobody answers so Bob bangs harder.
Kamala yells "Bob we're closed!"
Bob slurs "I wanna get fu€ked".
Kamala lowers basket, says "put in $100 Bob".
She knew Bob from before.
Bob put's in $100, Kamala pulls up basket.
Bob waits.
And waits.
Hour later Bob bangs on door.
Kamlmela opens window an says "What now Bob?!"
Bob says "I wanna get fu€ked!"
Kamela says "Again?!"

And you say Uncle Bob was by himself Wristpin? Sounds like one of those instances where there had to be two people involved.:D

Mark