Ocean City Car Show Pictures

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey guys,Ocean City is over for another Spring Event.This year over 3500 cars registered at the inlet.Probably over 15,000 cars total attendence.Weather was really good Thursday,Friday,and Saturday.Sunday was a total wash out.This year was special to me,bought a trailer,took my Impala to the beach,first time I had it there since 1970.Good feeling,lot of memories and to be able to come full circle after all these years was awesome.More "W" blocks this year than I've seen in the last 15 years.I didn't get all their pictures,maybe Dick will chime in and post his.I enjoyed hanging out with Vinnie,Dick and Robert.Great time was had by all.Heres about 1500 pictures(174 pages) of the event.Sit down,kick your shoes off and enjoy!!!!Just click on the web sight below.These are from my friend Steve Reese(Dr Chop) the Edge of Speed websight. John

http://drchop.smugmug.com/gallery/8234823_htnwh#538662865_Gv2JV

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
nice photos. I know I didn't see all of them. Steve did get some local guys cars in there but he didn't have one of that Corvair we took home:roll
robert

uncleo

Well Known Member
Greetings from Long Branch NJ Americas first seashore resort and 7 time U.S. summer capital....GREAT pictures....got about half way thru so far ....will pick it up when I come back to work... thanks for getting some of our Jersey cars into the mix .
Lee WRAT- FM at the Jersey Shore