Odd things from GM Photo Store

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Looks like a tank in the bed and in the trailer. The trailer has a lot of tongue loading potential, I’d say they could transfer fluid in and out of the trailer and truck and test towing and bed load in the truck?

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Keeps the ice falling off the roof from breaking the lines too. Some vandals like to steal the copper lines and let the furnace oil run out on the ground, huge cleanup costs. We have no natural gas around here, country living means furnace oil.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I've heard the NE. US and that part of Canada don't have natural gas. Mostly heat with fuel oil.

Last edited:

sycsteve

Well Known Member
Keeps the ice falling off the roof from breaking the lines too. Some vandals like to steal the copper lines and let the furnace oil run out on the ground, huge cleanup costs. We have no natural gas around here, country living means furnace oil.

Live in an old farm house with the octopus oil burner and a slightly more modern oil burner. Cleaning off the flame sensor and paying for that crap gets old. One had a cracked plenum so every time it lit up it was like a desal truck starting up in the house lol.

Junky

Well Known Member
Looks like all the parts from my 1955 BelAir convertible. Unfortunately, it burned a few exhaust valves on the way home from college, and my dad said to take his car. I said that I would fix it during Christmas break. When I got home, the car was gone, along with my stash of NOS parts. What hurt the most was that they threw everything out, including my continental kit, in the original box. I got the car with 100K on the odometer, a rebuilt Powerglide, and needing a paint job. The roof was new, and the grey interior was spotless. The car was Coral and India Ivory, and I repainted it a 2 tone light metallic grey over a dark metallic grey. It looked great, and I really enjoyed owning that car, and twisting wrenches on it.