Off to Union Grove in the morning.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Ditto on the weather ......be safe ......have a great time......... enjoy it

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Thanks fellas. Bryan, the Bantam is nearly released from body shop jail. The chassis has been tied up all summer because my painter guy Rob retired from his day job, and then went out and bought a drive in restaurant! Needless to say he has been a busy man. The drive in is closed now until spring, so body work shall resume. Not a big deal to me, as I have been down two mechanics this whole year, and I have been too busy to focus on the altered as well. I think 2018 will be the year of the Bantam.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Got a best of 11.73 115 and then the trans popped. Split down the middle. Will be rethinking my trans. Car ran good, and every pass was faster than the last. Leaving much more level and at a higher rpm. It was sticking real good and could leave at 5000 instead of 4000. Still a good day! Dan, I am back home now, so you are on your own for lunch....sorry.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
This was my spare Dave. I may step up like you did. Not sure yet. Gotta do something for sure.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
I still had pump gas in the car, and the timing retarded 2 degrees. It was running real good for 93 octane. 60 foot were a bit slow at 1.61, but it was pulling to the stripe good. Was shifting at 5800.

09Jud

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I split a super t-10 on the street with street tires , if you want a t-10 you must have a cast iron or steel main houseing