OK, here's a question for the ages.

drc409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What a great thread this is!

Over the last couple years, I’ve gone back to start of the thread several times and really enjoy reminiscing about the music we all enjoyed compared to most of the crap out now.

One of the things I used to do with my management teams when we were together away from work was to ask a question like: who headlined the first concert you ever went to; what are top 10 funniest movies; if you were stranded on an island and had only song to listen to, what would it be?

You learn a lot about friends and co-workers that way.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I think I may have read this thread before but have oldtimers and CRS. Can someone make me an 8 track/cassette/CD of this thread? It’s an amazing eclectic music collection. :appl:appl:appl:appl

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
There is a member here that a couple of years ago was talking about all the music he had, possibly got it from a DJ. I joked about the amount and how was he going to share it with us. Well, he was very kind and did it for me. I sent him a new external hard drive,( 50 bucks ) he copied the stuff he had, and sent it back. Even offered to pay the shipping, but I would not let him. I then added the 45 or so gigs to what he sent, cleaned most of the duplicates up and I think its about 340 gigs of music. Every kind of music, Christmas, Oldies, Christian, Rock, Hard Rock, Country, Blues, Jazz, some music some would find racist like the PEE WEE King's Plantation Boogie, etc. Not a huge collection of any one thing, but more than you could shake a stick at. And things they call music like rap. So the biginings of your question Don, has already been started. The trick is to get others to add what they have and ship to each other. PM me Don. Don't know what shipping is to Nova Scotia, but it cannot be that much in a ship if it fits USPS box.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Don't see anything for the Lib. Only thing I see for Welk is the chicken dance. However I will see you a Limp Bizkit Choclate Star fish, and raise you some Ella Fitzgerald and Thin Lizzy.