Ok Phil,,,,,

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
OK Phil,, Now that you are back on line with us it`s time to start thinking about the next reunion !!!:brow

With all the coverage you got with the first/last one and with the coming out of all the alum parts that will surely get covered in some of the magizines it seems posible to get more then a few high dollar sponsors to make this next one a money maker,,, or at least not a money loser !!!:D

So how about it !!!:dunno

You da man who can make it happen !!!:clap

Sponsors:

Edelbrock,,,

Budwieser,,,

Car mags,,,

I think the list can be significant,,,

Please "O" please :bow

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Lots of planning and time required

We all realize that there is an immense amount of planning, coordinating, and legwork required to put one of these events on, and to be successful in doing so. Think how hard it was just to coordinate the schedules of just those Z-11 guys. And to get Hayden and Lamar and other luminaries out there.

But wow! What a great time we all had last time out :) :) :). How neat was it for me to meet both Gearhead 409 and Fred Totten at dinner that Friday night! Plus all the others who regularly contribute to both this forum and to the obsession that is "409" (Yes, Aaron, and 348s as well :)).

The chance to meet all the guys and gals who make this hobby, and this Forum a huge success is an unbelievable experience. The collective effort made by folks to come from all corners of the world, and the U.S., was unreal. We know the next one will be an even bigger success, and that we will need to plan well in advance to approach and even top the last event.

But while we all want to be a part of the event in terms of attendance, the effort required to put together and to pull off such a weekend is indeed daunting. Phil and his lovely wife were indeed most gracious in their giving of their time and energy to pull this off. Would he be willing to do it again? We certainly hope so. Most of us who were there would "part the waters" to be a part of the next one, regardless of location.

Surely Phil has been thinking of this himself, and I can't wait to hear what he has to say about plans for the next one :).

We want to play. Together. Anywhere, anytime. Just name it and we'll be there. And this time we'll kidnap Bob to make sure he's there as well :). Last time he just got some chrome valve covers with some ink on 'em, this time, who knows?

Phil, the ball is in your court. Game on?

Cheers!
TomK

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
don't forget us 348's

Tom Thanks for acknowledging us JV 348 owners!! Some of us hope to be there even though we will have to park in the back corner. I will bring my personal sized boat beer cooler:D :D :D
Robert