Old Bikes

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
QUOTE="wristpin, post: 488780, member: 8934"]Both[/QUOTE]
Was that common back in the day?:D Do you know when it started?

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What are you trying to say here Jeff that's a pretty old picture?:D

Mark

Just so happens that I know its not Phil, ( well pretty sure ) however, that is included in the sentence. Therefor it is up to the reader to interpret for themselves the meaning and accuracy of the statement ( just like every story you see and hear on the News ). I knew a guy at work that went out on a date with a woman. She looked like another guy at work in a dress. Where is all this going? Or what does it mean? It means, That may or may not be Phil on that bike :D

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Just so happens that I know its not Phil, ( well pretty sure ) however, that is included in the sentence. Therefor it is up to the reader to interpret for themselves the meaning and accuracy of the statement ( just like every story you see and hear on the News ). I knew a guy at work that went out on a date with a woman. She looked like another guy at work in a dress. Where is all this going? Or what does it mean? It means, That may or may not be Phil on that bike :D
How'd I get involved with this??????? Just lucky I'd guess!!!!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
When I was about 13 I was all hot to buy a Schwinn Stingray until I got to the dealer and saw how small it was I ended up buying a full sized Schwinn then a couple of yrs. after that I graduated to a trail bike.

Mark