Old car builder

1959chevybr

Well Known Member
I am retired and have been building many different cars most of my life. Started with Muscle cars 45 years ago, moved on over to street rods for many years and now back more to the street machine and muscle cars, again! Since it is just a hobby I do almost all the work myself, was lucky as a kid to have and uncle in the car repair business. I like doing frame off cars and starting from the ground up, not necessarily so high dollar but everything seems to cost a lot these days. Just in the hobby for fun and relaxation. My wife and I travel to a lot of car shows from Louisville, Burlington, Daytona, etc. We are based in Va Beach.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Welcome aboard! Bunch of fun and knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

What is currently in your stable? And BTW, we all love to share pictures if you've got 'em.

Cheers!

TomK

1959chevybr

Well Known Member
I currently have a 59 Belair and of course it is this car that is removing the last bit of my hair. I also have a 67 Chevelle waiting in the wings if I ever can fix the vibrations on the 59. Maybe you saw my post about the driveshaft issues, hope so.. I have not figured out how to add pictures yet but would like to. Thanks for the welcome.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Welcome to 348-409. I want your '67 Chevelle. If you're up for a trade I'll trade you a couple members on here...Jeff Olson, he has new knees so he can do the standing up and down kind of work and LaRods aka James, he can....drink your beer and...well, I'm not sure actually.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Welcome 59chevybr; Glad you found us.:clap I'm sure someone, will find a remedy, for your vibration problem.:read:clap