Old Fools Race

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Jim Kwiatkowski and I were both courious as to who all was serious about getting involved in this. It was set up basicly for the non serious racers, no rules, just fun! The grand prise is a Thompson hotdog and a soda, plus a bunch of laughs and good times! I know that Nuts and myself or in, so please let us know. See yea all in Thompson!!! Thanks Mike

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Mike - Doesn't look like anyone else is biting ! Quess it's just you and me. See you at the Hot Dog stand !!! You first, because your buying !!!! :roll

Bill

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Mike - Doesn't look like anyone else is biting ! Quess it's just you and me. See you at the Hot Dog stand !!! You first, because your buying !!!! :roll

Bill

I've never considered myself a serious racer I have a street car and I love hot dogs can I race :eyebrow

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Somehow I think Ronnie and I belong in this catagory but what capacity???????????:dunno:dunno:dunno

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I am in for this race, My 62 SS will have minimal miles on it when it gets to Thompson.
Its been a long time since I have drag raced. I did 150 times with my 57 chevy HT in the 70's mostly.

My engine is still not running in the car, 2" jardine headers (replacement set)are finally mounted last weekend. It will run next week like it did on the dyno.

It should be fun lots of fun.

Paul

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
All are welcome

I love hot dogs can I race :eyebrow

Ray,

The more the merrier !!! Since it's just for fun, we'll just have to get together and figure out how we do it ?

Bill

Somehow I think Ronnie and I belong in this catagory but what capacity???????????:dunno:dunno:dunno

Phil,

I agree, but the track doesn't have a tech check for walkers !!!! :roll:roll:cool:

BTW - Still working on Ted to get him there for the weekend.

Bill

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Phil, " old fool's race " ???? I definitely belong in that one, but don't have a car to race. And don't even try to talk me into a foot race cause that ain't gonna happen. :cool:

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Phil, " old fool's race " ???? I definitely belong in that one, but don't have a car to race. And don't even try to talk me into a foot race cause that ain't gonna happen. :cool:

Ronnie- My car is your car!

I'll donate a T-Shirt and Hat Pin for the winner.