On the road again

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Expectations seem too high. Let me reset the bar. To use Scott Hall's term...Jackshaw is a day two car. If it were a concourse restoration it would be a base 283 sport coupe..,3 on the tree...with a heater delete. That was on day one. On day two it was an A/Fx Z11. The "restoration police" will have a field day pointing out the things that are wrong. The car was an old race car...has always been a race car...we freshened up a bit...but put simply..."It is still just an old race car"
Well put Russ! I figure when you're restoring a car or tribute car that you do the homework to put it in the original racing shape and condition. No one can be 100% sure of the way it was except the guy that built it. I'm sure you've done a fine job! Looking forward to seeing it this weekend.:D

Last edited:

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Someone had posted pictures of a Z 11 intake........ It had holes..... extra holes....... and it was suggested ......that maybe there was some hidden nitrous......

RussC

Well Known Member
Wasn't a Lenco, Phil....Donnie did sell the Jericho that was in the car. The car is still setting in the back of the shop

When the car ran in the 9s it had Z11 heads and intake which were also sold. The motor now has a very nice set of 690 heads by Tony Shaffer