on the road again

Dond409

Supporting Member 1
The wagon is on the ground finally. So far after putting in the Seals It seals I see no gear oil coming out the ends of the axles. I made a couple of transmission mods that seem to have worked out OK. So right now I couldn't be happier. Well except for the lousy weather we are having. :D

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Great news. It has been raining and snowing here for 2 1/2 weeks. I can't wait for it to stop! Keep up the good work. Where are the pictures?

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
MRHP said:
Great news. It has been raining and snowing here for 2 1/2 weeks. I can't wait for it to stop! Keep up the good work. Where are the pictures?

92* here today !!! :D

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Way to go Don!:beerbang I was just thinking how cool it would be to take your wagon and go back in time about 35 years.
I can see it all now... A stock LS6 Chevelle pulls up to the lights. He notices that the 62 wagon in the other lane sounds good and looks kinda hot with torque thrust rims. Then he notices that the wagon's got a 409,,, cool,,,, but no match for a 450hp Chevelle that can run low 13's right off the showroom floor... No need to finish this story, we all know it ends with a 4 door station wagon out in front.:cheers