on the road page 2

w ogden

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Last night John stopped by the RV park with his 57. Had a good chat and bull session and got some good tips on the local area. His 57 is a super survivor and is in impressive shape when compared to any I have seen up home. Got a pic and have attached for everybody to see. Off to see the sights and on to the west today. Saw a nice 61 bubble top in gray primer on aflat bed headed east on 40 yesterday............wonder who that belongs to??:dunno:):)

Attachments

• 10john.jpg0_1900.jpg
    10john.jpg0_1900.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 71

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Saw a nice 61 bubble top in gray primer on aflat bed headed east on 40 yesterday............wonder who that belongs to??:dunno:):)
Anyone seen Phil lately? Sounds like he has been on the road also:p
robert

rwagon57

Supporting Member 1
Just got back into town from Colorado this afternoon. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with Walt, and we really enjoyed the Maple Syrup. It was just the right touch for the French Toast this morning.

Walt, thanks for the syrup and the kind words. Give me a call any time you're out this way.

w ogden

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Glad you liked that syrup. Can get to be habit forming though :brow:brow
Got to see the balloon ascension from up on I25 north. Hit it at the right time and got a lot of good pics. Then decided to run up to Sante Fe. Great museums up there. Got chased out of there the next day with the weather and didn't dare run over Gallup with the 65mph winds so we went south to Las Cruces and then over I10 to Arizona. Up on the Ca border tonight. Having a great time. Have seen a ton of old iron in places I couldn't remember how to get to!! I am still amazed at the survivor condition of these cars out here.