One of a kind

racergurl409

Well Known Member
As some of you may know, my dad is Barry Taylor here on the forum. When I first mentioned I wanted to do this project yall will see in the video below, he was in somewhat disagreement. Over time he changed his mind and couldnt wait to see how it turned out. He even went with me to look at the "donor" truck I ended up buying. I have a "00 dodge ram 1500 single cab, short bed that had the 5.2 in it. She now has a "95 12v cummins in her :) Purrs like a kitten. After purchasing a few replacement parts here and there we found out what the problem was and she fired for the first time last week. Yesterday we made a trip to see her, did a few fluid changes, and I actually got to drive her for the first time. Take a look at video below. Shes one of a kind :D

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/racergurl06/6989460d.mp4

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Great looking project.... Keep us updated on your progress ! Maybe you'll be able to make it to Thompson this year, in your new ride ?

Bill

racergurl409

Well Known Member
No I havent done any performance work to it yet. I want to get her running really good, enough to be worthy of daily driving, then we will start changing things up :)

SSpev

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
there's nutten wrong with that swap:beer the only thing you will need to be concerned with is the weight on the front end and hrnessing the torque. should run million miles

racergurl409

Well Known Member
Yea dads told me to check on spindles and what not. Everything else matches up side to side to the donor truck

racergurl409

Well Known Member
These are just a few recents I have on my phone....
26144560.jpg

f982d135.jpg

a061bf67.jpg

The stack is not "official", I just set it back there to make sure I would like it :D

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
From outside the truck is very manly:hide but look under the hood and there is a feminine side a pink engine:D
How many Cubes and HP is the Cummins?
Nice looking truck
Steve