Only in Oregon

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
It's looked like that in downtown LA for a couple decades. What kind of compassion lets people live like that ? That negatively affects the bum population, since they are at greater harm from each other than anybody else, and the decent majority of the human race has to deal with it while going about their daily business.

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Here's the deal on this, All the DemonRATs blamed Trump for the homeless problem from 2016-2020. Well guess what the RATS are in charge and there is STILL AN F-ING HOMELESS PROBLEM!!! Joke Biden gets the blame now, no way to wiggle out of the destruction of America with these clowns in office.

bobs409

Administrator
They'll still blame Trump because they are childish. They are the party of blame. (and stupidity among other things)

Reactions: cdb

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hi all ! From the shores of "Moscow on the Willamette" !!! Yep, Portland the once know as a Clean City is now a shit hole third world ghetto,,, Crime is everywhere,, car theft is worse in the nation,, murders, shootings, drugs and gangs ! Garbage everywhere ! Stripped and abandon cars on every block ! Yep,, Mayor "Do Nothing" Ted Wheeler and his gang of idiots that "run" this city are the most liberal Libtards on the planet ! They spend over $ 800,000 a day doing nothing that cures this mess ! Over $350 million last year,,, It has attracted all the addicts from far and wide to come here as they know they will not get arrested for drugs, robbery, theft, vandalism, car theft or any other crime ! You can drive around without plates on your car,, no lights broken shit and they will not let the cops pull you over ! We have a do nothing DA Mike "Shitshow" Schmidt that wont prosecute also ! Oh,, they also get free meals,, food, health care and get this,, FREE tents and sleeping bags ! 2,048 fires started in or near homeless camps in 2021 ! Businesses have to put up ten foot high electric fences all the way around,, You can`t leave anything outside your home,,,NOTHING ! Fentanyl is everywhere because the liberal thought it was wise to decriminalize ALL hard drug possession ! Boy,, that worked out almost as good as defunding the police which they did about the same time ! Yep,, half the force quit or retired over that one ! small and large Companies are closing their doors,,, Walmart closed all their location in Portland ! Starbucks, REI, you name it ,, gone,, windows broken,, Nike closed their flagship store because it was just a free for all ! People would load up their arms and just walk out ! I see it in my Safeway,, load up a cart and out the door ! I could go on,, but I Think you get the picture,, OH,, and now they are going after our 2A Rights,, and don`t get me started on taxes ,,, user fees and road tolling !!

wristpin

Well Known Member
Hi all ! From the shores of "Moscow on the Willamette" !!! Yep, Portland the once know as a Clean City is now a shit hole third world ghetto,,, Crime is everywhere,, car theft is worse in the nation,, murders, shootings, drugs and gangs ! Garbage everywhere ! Stripped and abandon cars on every block ! Yep,, Mayor "Do Nothing" Ted Wheeler and his gang of idiots that "run" this city are the most liberal Libtards on the planet ! They spend over $ 800,000 a day doing nothing that cures this mess ! Over $350 million last year,,, It has attracted all the addicts from far and wide to come here as they know they will not get arrested for drugs, robbery, theft, vandalism, car theft or any other crime ! You can drive around without plates on your car,, no lights broken shit and they will not let the cops pull you over ! We have a do nothing DA Mike "Shitshow" Schmidt
Do those politicians live in gated communities with armed guards?

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Yesterday,I was out doing something, and Sean Hannity had a nice female caller who mentioned that she lived in Oregon. Sean immediately said that he hoped it wasn't Portland. She said no, she lived in the southern portion of the state.He asked here where-Medford,Grants Pass, or someplace like that? She told him yes, but she didn't specify. He said he liked that part of Oregon,too. Not all of Oregon is a lost cause. Of all the counties in Oregon, nearly all but the Portland metropolitan area tend to be pretty conservative, but the Portland area has enough voters that lean left to offset the rest of the state. Wonder how many liberals up there only vote once? The democrat operative is the saying,"Vote early,vote often".

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hi all ! From the shores of "Moscow on the Willamette" !!! Yep, Portland the once know as a Clean City is now a shit hole third world ghetto,,, Crime is everywhere,, car theft is worse in the nation,, murders, shootings, drugs and gangs ! Garbage everywhere ! Stripped and abandon cars on every block ! Yep,, Mayor "Do Nothing" Ted Wheeler and his gang of idiots that "run" this city are the most liberal Libtards on the planet ! They spend over $ 800,000 a day doing nothing that cures this mess ! Over $350 million last year,,, It has attracted all the addicts from far and wide to come here as they know they will not get arrested for drugs, robbery, theft, vandalism, car theft or any other crime ! You can drive around without plates on your car,, no lights broken shit and they will not let the cops pull you over ! We have a do nothing DA Mike "Shitshow" Schmidt that wont prosecute also ! Oh,, they also get free meals,, food, health care and get this,, FREE tents and sleeping bags ! 2,048 fires started in or near homeless camps in 2021 ! Businesses have to put up ten foot high electric fences all the way around,, You can`t leave anything outside your home,,,NOTHING ! Fentanyl is everywhere because the liberal thought it was wise to decriminalize ALL hard drug possession ! Boy,, that worked out almost as good as defunding the police which they did about the same time ! Yep,, half the force quit or retired over that one ! small and large Companies are closing their doors,,, Walmart closed all their location in Portland ! Starbucks, REI, you name it ,, gone,, windows broken,, Nike closed their flagship store because it was just a free for all ! People would load up their arms and just walk out ! I see it in my Safeway,, load up a cart and out the door ! I could go on,, but I Think you get the picture,, OH,, and now they are going after our 2A Rights,, and don`t get me started on taxes ,,, user fees and road tolling !!

I didn't see this thread back in April. What's interesting is DQ was quite the Liberal if I remember correctly from years ago.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
It all starts with people disregarding any law they don't agree with and being allowed to because of race, politics, genders, and anything else you could add to a person to qualify them as a protected class. Pretty soon, every liberal thing out there becomes an entitlement, try and get that revoked. What you described that has contaminated a whole major population center began small. They only had san francisco to use as a role model, and seattle isn't that much further north.The normal instinct is for all the good people to grab everything they have left and leave, but what does that leave? Where would we all go? If we all left and founded a city based on conservative living and values with all the rewards to go along with it, the liberals would all seek to destroy that, also. Ever notice how people who can't cut it in any form of success always try to spread their failure along with it? About a hundred years ago, the five southernmost counties in Oregon and several of the northernmost counties in california got tired of the non representing that both sacramento and salem rendered to them, southern Oregon felt Salem was too far north, and the northern california counties felt sacramento was too far south, so they decided to explore forming the state of Jefferson as a 51state straddling the current border. It gets brought up every so often, but is it now a good idea whose time has come? Do a google search on the state of Jefferson. In the meantime, will the last conservative to leave either state please remember to bring the flag?