Onondaga Dragway

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Didn't have the best luck today, bent the front axle, and spindles, and both front rims,but somehow missed the wall. Also dented in bottom of oil pan. Didn't realize the wall angled in so much til I seen this video of the run. Never posted a video before, but will try it.
Guess it didn't work. image.jpeg

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Thanks Bryan, and Dave. I've tried to post the video, I can post pictures, but can't get it to post video????????
It tells me the video does'nt have an allowed extension. Whatever that means.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Dave Mills, glad you are OK, even the car is hurting.
As for running video clips, had the same problem.
Bob said he didn’t pay for that feature for the 348-409.com site.
Dave

Tom Miller

Well Known Member
Man, that sucks but glad you kept it shiney side up and off the wall.
I take it the track was hooking well??

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Dave,
Looks bad from when I stopped to see you last Wednesday.
Off to your frame rebuild?
Thanks again for hauling the bumpers for me that I got from Brian.
Paul

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Sorry about the bad luck Dave. The main thing is you're ok. Bryan just called me and told me about it, we know you can fix the car.

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Yea, I think I'll probably have to add some wheelie bars to the car. Never wanted to see them on a nostalgia car, always thought I could drive it out of the wheelies, but the narrow track didn't allow it. Tell my helper Ron to have a cold one on me.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Yea, I think I'll probably have to add some wheelie bars to the car. Never wanted to see them on a nostalgia car, always thought I could drive it out of the wheelies, but the narrow track didn't allow it. Tell my helper Ron to have a cold one on me.

We did.:drinking:drinkingFast car. Ron said don't hit the wall before making a change.