OPINIONS WANTED

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The drivetrain doesn't sound like anything special, Maybe $4000 worth. What does it take to build the body/chassis? I have no clue on something like that but my gut tells me it would be more. Thought maybe some of you would have some experience along those lines. Now if it had a 409 I'd run over there and get it.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Price seems fair enough Mike, but what would you do with it?? I'm sure it might be fun to drive but you would have to trailer it to a strip someplace. Nothing like just opening your garage door and going for a ride with your 409 or other car of choice. I personally wouldn't have an interest in it. And that's my opinion, Carmine.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Price seems fair enough Mike, but what would you do with it?? I'm sure it might be fun to drive but you would have to trailer it to a strip someplace. Nothing like just opening your garage door and going for a ride with your 409 or other car of choice. I personally wouldn't have an interest in it. And that's my opinion, Carmine.

Neither do I, was just wondering and asking what the value is on that since I have no clue.